Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Where's One Tree Hill?

So, this is my first ever blog entry. FIRST EVER... in life! I feel like I need to explain to you all exactly how I got here. It all started with Gmail. There I was, minding my own business, wondering how the HELL I could have acquired 20 new e-mails in one hour, when I saw that Missy was on. So, I scrolled over her name and there it was, the URL to her blogging page on Blogger dot com. I read one post and I was hooked (to Missy: stop burning things in your yard without me). I haven't actually spoken to Missy in ages (or so it feels like), but in that moment, I felt as though she was right there next to me telling me all about those burnt $2 desks and that's when I decided to let the rest of the world (well, the world that matters to me) in on my life. To the world: HERE I AM.

Oh, and where's One Tree Hill? Jack and I just searched the internet for One Tree Hill, season 6, episode 9. What a task that was. Why can I never find the episode I want online... and why does said episode always come with an Internet Explorer hidden window? No, I do not want to meet "Luscious Linda" and I'd rather not webcam-it with "Big Booty Judy". Oh, and why is it never "Licky Ricky" or "plain old Bob"? Where are the males at? ...not that I care. Maybe next time I'll refrain from typing "watch One Tree Hill" in the google search bar and go straight to "sexy, slutty whores" ...and that's when I expect the One Tree Hill hidden window to pop up in the background.

2 comments:

Missy said...

hahaha...tanisha you're blog is great!! and not because i inspired it ;) Big Booty Judy? I literally started cracking up at work (as if they didn't think I was a slacker already... it's pretty obvious I'm not preventing foreclosures, slums, and blights, or doing real work when I'm laughing out loud alone in my office!)

Susan said...

Seriously?